- Cell phone: $65 ($50 for unlimited minutes + $5 texts + taxes and all those other fees that we all pay for no good reason that I know of)
- Internet: $60 (via a T-Mobile Lapstick. Gives me 5G of data each month, I have no idea if that will be enough, it’s new, so we’ll see.)
- Health Insurance: $52 (Blue Cross Blue Shield, hospitalization and surgery coverage only)
- Car Payment: $161
- Car Insurance: $200
- Gas: ?? A few weeks on the road will determine what this will look like each month
- Food: ?? Also don’t have a real budget for food. I need to work on this, but I’m trying to eat deliciously healthy while being affordable, so I'm pretty sure that means cook as much as possible!
- Accommodation: $0 – the plan is never to have to pay to sleep, and I plan on being a fantatic about this.
- Storage for all the stuff that didn't fit in my car: $0 thanks to mom's hospitality and attic space
(This is where MasterCard would be really happy if I said, "Spending well earned money on amazing travel adventure: priceless.)
So those are the basics in terms of financials. Of course there are going to be other expenses, like the 4 really fun postcards I bought in Micanopy the other day, so we’ll see how this all works out. The majority of this trip will be funded by savings with the addition of some part time consultant work. Let me know if you have a project that I may be able to help you with from the road!